Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
The Customer Success Manager acts as a trusted advisor to our customers’ Sales, Marketing, and Operations leaders to help them achieve their goals and transform their organizations using People.ai.
- Build and deliver upon mutually agreed upon success plans with buy-in from customer’s sales, marketing, and operational leadership.
- Act as an advisor to customers on the technical workings of People.ai, People.ai data architecture, and how to integrate People.ai into their sales/marketing stack.
- Deliver impactful insights that enable operational cadences to improve efficiency, productivity, and/or growth for each customer.
- Coordinate and deliver Executive Business Reviews to all customers on a semi-annual cadence with highly engaged stakeholders.
- Develop champions for each persona at each customer.
- Support People.ai marketing by delivering customer stories and references for each customer he/she owns.
- Help develop the customer engagement playbook across the customer lifecycle, from kick-off to EBRs, enablement, and renewal/upsell/cross-sell.
- Experience in change management and business process optimization within large customers/clients.
- Excellent storytelling communication in multiple formats (verbal, written, and visual)
- Has the ability to engage C-levels and analysts in a single meeting.
- Possesses analytical chops and is tech-savvy
- Has the ability to absorb a customers tech stack/operational workflow to identify gaps/opportunities for improvement
- Has built processes from the ground up in a high-growth environment.
- Able to demonstrate a record of building strong customer relationships and growing revenue.
- Experience working closely with product and engineering teams to identify and document the right product enhancements.
- Strong task manager who can juggle multiple projects and conflicting priorities.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Believes deeply that customer success is about building strong relationships, managing expectations, and over-delivering before the deadline.
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"