Technical Success Engineer
Customer Success /
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
Mission: Increase world-class support and improve communication between support engineering and the Kyiv engineering team.
1. Become the foremost expert on frontend and backend People.ai architecture and services.
2. Act as the most technical member of the support engineering team. Utilize SQL, SOQL, and other non-structured query languages to gather information for the purposes of investigation.
3. Enable engineering teams with thoroughly documented investigation steps and expected outcomes, thereby reducing the amount of engineering effort required for support issues.
4. Identify opportunities for improvement in internal support processes and own recommendations to improve handoffs end-to-end.
5. Build relationships with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product, and other Customer Success teams to understand the 360-degree view of the customer experience.
6. Act as the voice of the customer in Kyiv. Help the Kyiv engineering team understand the “why” behind a fix/feature and/or the urgency of delivery.
7. Maintain the first reply time of under two hours and drive down Full Resolution Time by 20%.
8. Create an incredible cultural foundation for Support Engineering in Kyiv. Build strong relationships with Kyiv engineering, U.S. engineering, product, and customer success teams.
1. SQL - advanced fluency in table transformation, subqueries, joins and aggregations. Experience working in PostgreSQL databases is preferred.
2. Python - intermediate fluency with Python concepts including basic string manipulation, creating functions, for loops, and common errors.
3. Technical acumen (SQL required, experience ramping on multiple coding languages preferred)
4. Excellent written and spoken English
5. Attention to detail
6. Experience supporting customers within the Salesforce ecosystem
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019, People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best Places To Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.