Senior Frontend Engineer
Engineering - Europe /
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
- Ship relevant features in a quick and self-sufficient way,
- Work closely with our backend engineer to ship major engineering features. This includes the appropriate design process and communication as outlined in the project playbook,
- Ensure that the major features are being used and be able to tie back to core product metrics, especially feature-level usage,
- Work with the team to plan and own the features they build, including working with the team lead to scope out evaluation metrics beforehand and be accountable for hitting those metrics,
- Participate in multiple code reviews, and become a go-to person for team design reviews of the aforementioned core component,
- Proactively participate in multiple customer escalations and system downtime incidents around the components they own.
- Deep knowledge of React and ability to get up to speed quickly with a React codebase in a self-sufficient way,
- Can work with design to implement new frontend components,
- Can work with backend to call relevant endpoints and make new ones as necessary,
- Can ship features quickly,
- Writes extensible and performant code while following standard style conventions,
- Can work with customers/users/stakeholders to respond to requests/bugs/feedback.
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"