Engineering - Europe /
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage with in each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
- Make major contributions to realizing the vision of making Close Plan + People.ai relationship maps the most up2date, powerful and information rich relationship maps using ClosePlan native app and People.ai data and insights.
- Design and implement one medium size feature per quarter/release. E.g People.ai powered Prospect card with Activity data. Build Native SFDC features in People.ai+Closeplan apps consuming People.ai API.
- Establish strong relationships with Engineers inside and outside of your team. Participate in engineering design discussions and sharing SFDC expertise and best practices with the team to deliver solid engineering solutions.
- Automate Salesforce Application testing to increase confidence in new feature development with reduced or no manual QA needed. Set up a development environment that allows easy collaboration e.g code repository and CI/CD.
- Successfully rolled that product and features without escalations. Resolve customer issues that are encountered in production with the help of CS and other engineers as needed within stipulated SLAs.
- Demonstrated expertise of Salesforce ecosystem, concepts as well as building applications using REST APIs.
- Demonstrated experience of working on backend techstack on the server side e.g building REST APIs
- Experienced with working in teams and delivering high quality engineering outcomes.
- Experienced with Automating end-to-end test, preferably on Salesforce
- Experience working with production quality/enterprise software in the past.