Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Central
Customer Success /
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage with in each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will work with our customers to ensure they significantly improve their business using our software. You are a dynamic, thoughtful professional who builds strong relationships with ease and is looking for a career-defining new challenge. If that describes you and you meet the requirements outlined below, we'd love to hear from you!
- Help our customers ramp into People.ai quickly and get crazy amounts of value from our product.
- Train executives and managers on best practices for using People.ai to align sales and marketing and best manage their sales teams.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, product, marketing, and support, to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Become a sales/marketing domain expert and help People.ai define new best practices to solve customer needs.
- Own the entire relationship between People.ai and our customers.
- Drive adoption of People.ai across sales organizations while maintaining a strong customer renewal rate and NPS.
- Drive our customers to think about problems in a new way and challenge the status quo
- 5+ years of customer success experience at a software company (preferably SaaS), agency or management consultancy (e.g. Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG).
- Significant experience working with SMB, Mid-Market and/or Commercial customers, navigating organizations with multiple stakeholders in multiple departments.
- Strong technical aptitude, communication skills, a curious mindset, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Experience in Sales or Marketing operations is preferred
- Experience with Sales and Marketing tech stack is preferred
- Comfortable working in a high velocity and sometimes ambiguous environment (yes, we're a startup!).
- Bachelor's degree
$120,000 - $140,003 a year
A reasonable estimate of on-target earnings (OTE) is $120,000 to $140,000. Additionally, regular employees may be eligible for commissions or bonus programs (target included in OTE), equity, and benefits. The range is subject to change. People.ai takes into wide range of factors when determining an individual’s pay. These factors can include, skill set, training and experience, licensure and certifications, and location and metropolitan area.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. People.ai is listed in the top 20 percent of Inc 5000 companies, is a regular leader in our key categories on G2, and is on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers. For more information, please visit www.people.ai.