Sr. Product Designer
Mumbai Office /
We believe relationships and community are key to student success and engaged alumni. That's why we built PeopleGrove: a unified solution for relationship-driven career success. By making mentors, advisers, and coaches accessible, we help students from all walks of life access to new opportunities and achieve their career goals.
PeopleGrove is on a mission to connect every student and professional with the mentors, advisers, and network needed to realise their full potential and find a fulfilling career. PeopleGrove's mentorship and advising platform has been successfully launched at the world's leading institutions, including Stanford, UMUC, Kansas State and many more.
The Role :
We are looking for talented Product Designer great personalities, and a proven Portfolio showcasing your visually stunning work. Do you enjoy living life in front of the screen and researching? Are you always on top of the latest consumer and software trends? Do you have a curiosity in EdTech and are driven by creating imaginative, impactful products?
You might be the perfect candidate we are looking for! Let's meet and find out.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the full design process from analysing business problems to designing solutions and supporting throughout the implementation.
- Be comfortable mapping and owning the user journey
- Work closely with user testing and data tools and methodologies to gain user insights, identify opportunities, validate concepts, and socialise ideas across the team
- Effectively communicate, defend, and build consensus around concepts and direction
- A key contributor to product team working closely with PMs and key stakeholders
- Communicate interaction design considerations to different audiences, including engineers, management and potential customers
- Strategise design solutions to meet and exceed strategic objective
Interaction Designer Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in interactive product design.
- Current and relevant experience with trends affecting digital interactive product design .
- Working knowledge of the latest versions of Sketch and Figma
- Ability to illustrate and prototype concepts quickly
- Strong communication & client facing skills
PeopleGrove is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.