Senior Product Manager
United States /
Product – Product /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley-based advanced analytics firm building platforms at the cutting edge of the technology world. We utilize state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
Among our core values, we believe in:
- The power of data to save lives
- The promise of the human and machine team to protect our values
- The potential of our people to help transform the world
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Percipient.ai is currently seeking to hire a Sr. Product Manager to drive our product development and customer research activities. This position can be remote, with occasional travel to our headquarters in Santa Clara, CA and our office in Reston, VA; or this position could be based out of either our Santa Clara, CA headquarters or our Reston, VA office.
- Defining product roadmap and prioritizing investments through collaboration with customers, partners and key stakeholders in the organization
- Identifying clear deliverables in the short- and medium-term to meet market needs
- Developing detailed business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Understanding the needs of current and target customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field; MBA or Master's degree is a plus
- At least 5 or more years of product management experience, including managing a scaling enterprise product
- Experience in building, deploying and transforming cloud services at scale
- Experience managing/building a Computer Vision / AI product, or at least some familiarity with Computer Vision and/or AI
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community and/or previous experience working with government agencies is a plus
- Candidate MUST be a US citizen
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.