Senior Software Engineer (Tech Lead)
Santa Clara, CA /
Engineering – Backend /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley based advanced analytics firm building highly scalable and advanced analytics products. We utilize state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
We are offering an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup with significant growth potential. You will be working alongside the world’s best Scientists and Engineers in the fields of AI and Computer Vision to deliver the highest quality of products.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
What You’ll Do
- Design and build highly scalable systems.
- Collaborate closely with technical and non-technical counterparts to understand our customers' problems and build products that solve them.
- Be technically involved and engage in substantive discussion when reviewing technical roadmaps and project implementation with the team.
- Lead engineers and accelerate their growth by providing thoughtful feedback, technical mentorship, and effectively manage performance.
What We Look For
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of building highly reliable and large-scale distributed systems.
- Expertise working in a variety of programming languages such as Python, Java, C++, Scala or Go
- Experience with AWS, Docker and Git.
- 1-2 years building geospatial data processing systems
- Passion for building solutions quickly while architecting for long term growth and scalability.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player.
- US Permanent Residency.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Django or equivalent Python frameworks.
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning and computer vision.
- US Citizenship.
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.