Solutions Engineer - Santa Clara, CA
Santa Clara, CA
Customer Success – Deployment /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai utilizes state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning to develop cutting-edge tools that bridge the gap between AI and human understanding. We pride ourselves in maintaining an inclusive and collaborative work environment that enables each individual to grow while having a meaningful impact on national security. Join our team today.
As a Solutions Engineer at percipient.ai, you will have an opportunity to work closely with our front-end, back-end, devops, and science teams to gain a truly unique and global understanding of our flagship product, Mirage. You will then be able to leverage that perspective to provide technical support and create working proof of concepts (POC) that utilize the product’s API and SDK layers to the delivery team so they can operate them in the customer's environment. Above all if you enjoy working with business leaders to solve challenging problems for customers then this is your ideal role.
Your Role and Impact:
- Providing technical support and developing working proof of concepts for new features
- Working with the customer facing delivery team to understand technical and functional requirements
- Helping to design the deployment architecture, integrations and any custom work that might be required
- Working closely with the engineering team to have work implemented
- Reviewing customer facing technical documentation and working with the technical writing team to make sure it is accurate and complete
- Working alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- 5+ years of core engineering (development)
- 2+ years in customer facing technical roles working directly with end customers
- Excellent working knowledge of Operating Systems (Unix, Windows), Networking, Distributed computing, Databases (SQL, NoSQL), Virtualization, and Container Orchestration
- Proficiency in using cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience actively building and scaling services that were hosted in the cloud
- Hands on with computing and networking hardware/software (servers, switches, routers, GPUs, disk arrays)
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- US citizenship required due to federal requirements
- Active security clearance with FSP
- Experience with Big Data / AI / ML model training and inferencing
$155,000 - $230,000 a year
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the average minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your assessed level and location during the hiring process.
We want the best for all of our employees and go out of our way to provide top-tier benefits. Join our team to receive:
● Substantial Equity
● Unlimited Flexible Time Away (FTA)
● 401k Matching
● 90% Employee Medical Premium Coverage
● 65% Dependent/Family Medical Premium Coverage
● Flexible Spending Accounts
● Employee Referral Program
● Lunches & Snacks
● Commuter Benefits
● Life Insurance
● Travel Assistance
● And more
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We hire talent located within a daily commutable distance to our offices in Santa Clara, CA, and Reston, VA. Certain roles may be performed in either of those sites or remotely within the US. We believe in the benefit of a highly collaborative in-office culture, so if you're in the Bay Area or near the Reston Town Center plan to be in the office 3-4 days a week.