Reston, VA /
Customer Success – Operations /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley-based advanced analytics firm building platforms at the cutting edge of the technology world. We utilize state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
Among our core values, we believe in:
- The power of data to save lives
- The promise of the human and machine team to protect our values
- The potential of our people to help transform the world
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Percipient.ai is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated individual to support our Chief Executive Officer. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. The role will involvecalendaring, making travel arrangements, office management, and general support for the CEO. The EA will be expected to be onsite (the majority of the time) in our Reston Town Center, VA office.
- Providing overall administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer
- Managing the CEO's calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Team coordination between offices in Silicon Valley and Reston, VA
- Conference planning and logistics management
- Coordinating product demonstrations
- Preparing and organizing meetings - agenda creation, note taking, creating action items, etc.
- Maintaining/ordering office supplies
- Documentation, expense reporting, and general office management
- Helping on-board new hires in the Reston office
- Several years experience working as an Executive Assistant, ideally in a technical company
- Experience managing an executive's calendar
- Experience coordinating travel arrangements and event planning
- Experience working in a fast-paced technical environment
- Experience working in the DoD/Intelligence Community is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrated discretion with sensitive information
- Strong skills with critical thinking, organization, time management and attention to detail
- Proficiency with the G-Suite of products and collaboration tools, such as Slack and Zoom
- Candidate MUST be a US citizen
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.