Computer Vision Scientist (multiple levels/openings)
Santa Clara, CA /
Science – Science /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley-based advanced analytics firm building platforms at the cutting edge of the technology world. We utilize state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
Among our core values, we believe in:
- The power of data to save lives
- The promise of the human and machine team to protect our values
- The potential of our people to help transform the world
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Percipient is currently seeking to hire multiple computer vision scientists with varying levels of experience.
What You'll Do
- Work on highly impactful computer vision and machine learning problems our customers face.
- Develop and productize computer vision algorithms drawing upon computer vision literature and using your own ingenuity.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to create solutions.
What We Look For
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a focus on computer vision.
- 5 years of industry experience, building and shipping computer vision systems.
- 2 years of hands-on experience with deep neural network based methods.
- Experience with object detection, classification, and tracking
- Strong software development skills.
- Candidates must be US citizens.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong publication record in major CV conferences like CVPR, ICCV, etc.
- Experience building real-time computer vision systems.
- Experience architecting and tweaking deep neural networks for solving targeted problems.
- Very strong proficiency in programming (ideally C++ and python)
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.