Senior Computer Vision Scientist
Santa Clara, CA /
Science – Science /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley based advanced analytics firm building highly scalable and advanced analytics products. We utilize state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
We are offering an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup with significant growth potential. You will be working alongside the world’s best Scientists and Engineers in the fields of AI and Computer Vision to deliver the highest quality of products.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
What You'll Do
- Work on highly impactful computer vision and machine learning problems our customers face.
- Develop and productize computer vision algorithms drawing upon computer vision literature and using your own ingenuity.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to create solutions.
What We Look For
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a focus on computer vision.
- 5 years of industry experience, building and shipping computer vision systems.
- 2 years of hands-on experience with deep neural network based methods.
- Experience with object detection, classification, and tracking
- Strong software development skills.
- US Permanent residency.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong publication record in major CV conferences like CVPR, ICCV, etc.
- Experience building real-time computer vision systems.
- Experience architecting and tweaking deep neural networks for solving targeted problems.
- Very strong proficiency in programming (ideally C++ and python)
- US Citizenship.
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.