Computer Vision Scientist (multiple levels/openings)
Santa Clara, CA /
Science – Science /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai utilizes state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning to develop cutting-edge tools that bridge the gap between AI and human understanding. We maintain an inclusive and collaborative environment where each individual can do their best work, grow, and have a meaningful impact on our nation’s security.
We strongly believe in the power of data to save lives, the promise of the human and machine team to protect our values, and the potential of our people to help transform the world.
We look for diverse life experiences, top-quality intellect, emotional maturity and for people that truly want to make a difference enabling profoundly important missions. We work across teams to deliver an impactful product that is changing the way our nation collects and analyzes intelligence.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Percipient is currently seeking to hire multiple computer vision scientists with varying levels of experience.
What You'll Do
- Work on highly impactful computer vision and machine learning problems our customers face.
- Develop and productize computer vision algorithms drawing upon computer vision literature and using your own ingenuity.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to create solutions.
What We Look For
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a focus on computer vision.
- 5 years of industry experience, building and shipping computer vision systems.
- 2 years of hands-on experience with deep neural network based methods.
- Experience with object detection, classification, and tracking
- Strong software development skills.
- US citizenship required due to federal requirements.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong publication record in major CV conferences like CVPR, ICCV, etc.
- Experience building real-time computer vision systems.
- Experience architecting and tweaking deep neural networks for solving targeted problems.
- Very strong proficiency in programming (ideally C++ and python)
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe in the benefit of a highly-collaborative, in-office culture, so if you're in the Bay Area or near the Reston Town Center, plan to be in the office 2-3 days a week.