Computer Vision Scientist (multiple levels/openings)
Santa Clara, CA
Science – Science /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai utilizes state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning to develop cutting-edge tools that bridge the gap between AI and human understanding. We pride ourselves in maintaining an inclusive and collaborative work environment that enables each individual to grow while having a meaningful impact on national security. Join our team today.
Percipient is currently seeking to hire multiple computer vision scientists with varying levels of experience.
- Work on highly impactful computer vision and machine learning problems our customers face.
- Develop and productize computer vision algorithms drawing upon computer vision literature and using your own ingenuity.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to create solutions.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a focus on computer vision.
- 5 years of industry experience, building and shipping computer vision systems.
- 2 years of hands-on experience with deep neural network based methods.
- Experience with object detection, classification, and tracking
- Strong software development skills.
- US citizenship required due to federal requirements.
Nice to have:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong publication record in major CV conferences like CVPR, ICCV, etc.
- Experience building real-time computer vision systems.
- Experience architecting and tweaking deep neural networks for solving targeted problems.
- Very strong proficiency in programming (ideally C++ and python)
$155,000 - $300,000 a year
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the average minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your assessed level and location during the hiring process.
We want the best for all of our employees and go out of our way to provide top-tier benefits. Join our team to receive:
● Substantial Equity
● Unlimited Flexible Time Away (FTA)
● 401k Matching
● 90% Employee Medical Premium Coverage
● 65% Dependent/Family Medical Premium Coverage
● Flexible Spending Accounts
● Employee Referral Program
● Lunches & Snacks
● Commuter Benefits
● Life Insurance
● Travel Assistance
● And more
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We hire talent located within a daily commutable distance to our office in Santa Clara, CA. We believe in the benefit of a highly collaborative in-office culture, so plan to be in the office 3-4 days a week.