Solutions Engineer - Reston, VA
Reston, VA /
Customer Success – Deployment /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai utilizes state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning to develop cutting-edge tools that bridge the gap between AI and human understanding. We maintain an inclusive and collaborative environment where each individual can do their best work, grow, and have a meaningful impact on our nation’s security.
We strongly believe in the power of data to save lives, the promise of the human and machine team to protect our values, and the potential of our people to help transform the world.
Join our mission to deliver an impactful product that is changing the way our nation analyzes mission-critical data.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
As a Solutions Engineer at percipient.ai, you will have an opportunity to work closely with our front-end, back-end, devops, and science teams to gain a truly unique and global understanding of our flagship product, Mirage. You will then be able to leverage that perspective to provide technical support and create working proof of concepts (POC) that utilize the product’s API and SDK layers to the delivery team so they can operate them in the customer's environment. Above all if you enjoy working with business leaders to solve challenging problems for customers then this is your ideal role.
Your Role and Impact:
- Providing technical support and developing working proof of concepts for new features
- Working with the customer facing delivery team to understand technical and functional requirements
- Helping to design the deployment architecture, integrations and any custom work that might be required
- Working closely with the engineering team to have work implemented
- Reviewing customer facing technical documentation and working with the technical writing team to make sure it is accurate and complete
- Working alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- 5+ years of core engineering (development)
- 2+ years in customer facing technical roles working directly with end customers
- Excellent working knowledge of Operating Systems (Unix, Windows), Networking, Distributed computing, Databases (SQL, NoSQL), Virtualization, and Container Orchestration
- Proficiency in using cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience actively building and scaling services that were hosted in the cloud
- Hands on with computing and networking hardware/software (servers, switches, routers, GPUs, disk arrays)
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- US citizenship required due to federal requirements
- Active security clearance with FSP
- Experience with Big Data / AI / ML model training and inferencing
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.