Senior Front-End Engineer
Santa Clara, CA /
Engineering – Front-End /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai utilizes state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning to develop cutting-edge tools that bridge the gap between AI and human understanding. We maintain an inclusive and collaborative environment where each individual can do their best work, grow, and have a meaningful impact on our nation’s security.
We strongly believe in the power of data to save lives, the promise of the human and machine team to protect our values, and the potential of our people to help transform the world.
Join our mission to deliver an impactful product that is changing the way our nation analyzes mission-critical data.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Mirage UI is a very feature-rich web application. As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will enhance existing features - from improving performance to incorporating customer suggestions - and build new features as we follow our roadmap and expand Mirage’s capabilities.
- Write high-quality, modular, and well-tested code in an Agile environment
- Participate in or lead design reviews with PMs and other product leaders to decide on technological approach, scope, and resourcing
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to your peers and guidance to more junior team members
- Triage issues, assisting the product team with potential impact and prioritization
- BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience; MS a plus
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including software development
- A deep passion for building very innovative, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
- Expertise in frameworks such as React/Redux
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Python experience is nice to have but not a must
- US citizenship required due to federal requirements
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe in the benefit of a highly-collaborative, in-office culture, so if you're in the Bay Area or near the Reston Town Center, plan to be in the office 2-3 days a week.