IT Specialist/Jr. DevOps Engineer
Santa Clara, CA /
Engineering – DevOps /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley-based advanced analytics firm building platforms at the cutting edge of the technology world. We utilize state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
Among our core values, we believe in:
- The power of data to save lives
- The promise of the human and machine team to protect our values
- The potential of our people to help transform the world
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Percipient.ai is seeking an an IT Specialist/Jr. DevOps Engineer to join our team. This role will be based in our Santa Clara, CA headquarters.
- Performing IT duties both in the office and remotely.
- Handling hardware-related tasks in the office and in our data center.
- Running the automated tasks that other DevOps engineers have created.
- Preparing and provisioning customer appliances.
- Onboarding and off-boarding tasks, including preparing workstations, creating credentials, granting access as needed.
- Verifying backups.
- Over time, the person will grow into modifying existing automation tasks and then creating their own automation scripts.
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of IT/systems administration experience.
- Proficiency with Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with IT hardware, including both workstations/laptops, servers, and other appliances.
- Solid troubleshooting, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Some understanding of configuration management using Ansible would be a big plus.
- Experience with any of the following would be helpful: scripting/automation, DevOps, CI/CD, or security.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Candidates MUST be a US citizen.
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.