Sr. Solutions Specialist
Reston, VA /
Customer Success – Operations /
Founded in 2017, Percipient.ai utilizes state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning to develop cutting-edge tools that bridge the gap between AI and human understanding. We pride ourselves in maintaining an inclusive and collaborative work environment that enables each individual to grow while having a meaningful impact on national security. Join our team today.
Percipient.ai is currently seeking a cleared TS/SCI Senior Solutions Specialist to serve as an integral part of our sales process. The Sr. Solutions Specialist partners with field sales/mission representatives to develop account-winning strategies and solutions for our flagship product, Mirage, and provides technical product sales support in closing new business. The primary focus will be delivering functional and technical expertise to facilitate the presentation, scoping and closing of strategic sales opportunities, and overall customer support.
The Sr. Solutions Specialist supports the field sales/mission representative team by presenting/demonstrating a subset of Mirage products/solutions to prospects, customers, and at industry conferences. They are responsible for understanding and capturing the customer's technical requirements for accurate deal scoping, and setting up the delivery teams for success in implementing Mirage solutions.
Successful candidates will have strong presentation skills, with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical and executive audiences; strong business acumen; a clear understanding of the sales process; an above-average ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; and adaptability to changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude.
We are an innovative Silicon Valley startup, and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented engineers and scientists in Computer Vision, as you help deploy our product in the IC and DoD. As part of our Mission Team, you will frequently be involved with showcasing Mirage’s ability to solve complex use cases that will have an impact on the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales to conduct and lead meetings from a technical perspective
- Assist with the presentation of technical demos, requirements gathering, project scoping, and other sales-related activities for potential clients
- Develop and deliver outstanding webinars, presentations, and demonstrations to individual clients and groups of prospective clients to persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Demonstrate "voice of the customer" by providing ongoing feedback to the Product team on improvement opportunities
- Review customer operations and perform needs assessment to identify business process improvement opportunities
- Remain up to date on Mirage products and maintain familiarity and adherence to all company methods and procedures.Responds to functional and technical components of RFI's and RFP's to validate decision criteria
- Understand the competitive forces driving the federal market to ensure proposed solutions result in winning new work.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the management team for process improvement and drive process improvement cross functionally
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to support lead generation activities and to generate product collateral which supports the sales effort
- Provide onboarding/training of new team members and act as a mentor to the team
- Build and maintain a network and up to date specific industry, regulatory and/or product knowledge
- Validate customer problems through inquiry and provide insight, efficiency and value
- Grow and expand knowledge of key industry and business processes, and effectively interface at multiple levels (C level, functional, technical)
- Intake complex requirements and distill the critical path and root cause and then develop a realistic, achievable and successful solution
- Successfully deliver results in a variety of work environments - operating as an individual contributor, leading a team and being part of a team.
- 5+ years relevant experience in customer facing roles
- US citizenship required due to federal requirements
- Active TS / SCI security with Full-Scope Polygraph
- Experience working with or for the DoD / IC and Law Enforcement communities; experience as a targeter or analyst is a plus
- Willingness to travel 20% to customer locations
- Ability to work from the Reston Town Center office at least three to four days a week
- Technical proficiency, especially with tradecraft enhancing software, a strong aptitude for increased tech acumen, and strong understanding of AI concepts
- A willingness to master the software, collect data, create and run use cases, and be able to demo and teach/train others in the operational use of Mirage
- A strong desire to work hard, be part of a dynamic team focused on mission success, grow as a business leader, and significantly contribute to the firm's path from start-up to the leading visual intelligence firm in the national security and intelligence space
- Ability to present technologies as business solutions with competitive and hands-on knowledge
- Strong analytical skills combined with strong graphical, presentation, and writing skills that can be applied in different environments and scenarios
- Experience leading, working and collaborating with other internal corporate stakeholders to successfully deliver work products.
The salary range for this full-time position is $155,000-$230,000.
We want the best for all of our employees and go out of our way to provide top tier benefits. Join our team to receive:
● Substantial Equity
● Unlimited PTO
● 401k Matching
● 90% Employee Medical Premium Coverage
● 65% Dependent/Family Medical Premium Coverage
● Flexible Spending Accounts
● Employee Referral Program
● Lunches & Snacks
● Commuter Benefits
● Life Insurance
● Travel Assistance
● And more
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We hire talent located within a daily commutable distance to our offices in Santa Clara, CA, and Reston, VA. Certain roles may be performed in either of those sites or remotely within the US. We believe in the benefit of a highly-collaborative in-office culture, so if you're in the Bay Area or near the Reston Town Center plan to be in the office 2-3 days a week.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the average minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your assessed level and location during the hiring process.