Santa Clara, CA /
Engineering – Release Managment /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley based advanced analytics firm building highly scalable and advanced analytics products. We utilize state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
We are offering an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup with significant growth potential. You will be working alongside the world’s best Scientists and Engineers in the fields of AI and Computer Vision to deliver the highest quality of products.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
What You'll Do
- Responsible for scheduling, planning, and controlling the software's development and delivery process.
- Identify and prioritize units, methodologies, and processes for improvement
- Responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, and deployment of release as per the schedule and within budget.
- Planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication, and risk management
- Project Leadership: You’ll act as an owner and leader who will drive and deliver Release Management projects
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework
What We Look For
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- High technical aptitude, preferably a background in software development
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines in an Agile environment
- Excellent leadership experience and ability to communicate in and across teams of diverse backgrounds and skill sets
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills in a fast-paced work environment
- US permanent residency.
- Experience taking on additional work and responsibilities as necessary to achieve overall objectives of the product team
- M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- US Citizenship.
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.