VP of Human Resources
Reston, VA /
Customer Success – Operations /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley based advanced analytics firm building highly scalable and advanced analytics products. We utilize state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
We are offering an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup with significant growth potential. You will be working alongside the world’s best Scientists and Engineers in the fields of AI and Computer Vision to deliver the highest quality of products.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
What You’ll be Doing
- Working with the CEO to create and sustain a thriving performance driven culture that brings out the best in each employee and sets the highest expectations for the firm’s responsibilities and competitive performance
- Autonomously lead the design, implementation, and iteration of new people programs as well as assess and improve current people programs.
- Support and sustain our culture systematically and scalably across a distributed, bi-coastal diverse team
- Develop a compensation and benefits strategy that enables us to attract and retain exceptional talent and build a highly scalable business
- Build best-in-class people programs in recruiting, onboarding, and learning & development
- Evaluate internal and external systems to optimize performance management, compensation strategy & retention
- Lead effective and consistent implementation of performance management practices across the organization including leadership development, accelerated development, succession planning, coaching talent reviews, and terminations.
- Direct the development and administration of proactive and progressive compensation and benefits programs to attract, motivate, incentivize, and recognize effective performance.
What We Look For
- A track record of 15+ years' increasing HR responsibility, ideally at one or more growth-stage startups; you have helped scale a company from ~50 to 200-500 and can anticipate the challenges we’ll face as we grow, and are willing to flex between strategic and hands-on when needed
- Strong thought leadership and best practices in HR, Recruiting, Performance Management, Compliance, and Talent Management/Development
- Deep experience leading and scaling innovative HR organizations
- A track record of investing in and developing talent on your teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to build and maintain robust, scalable systems and processes.
- Experience working in compliance with labor laws for California and Virginia
- US Citizenship
- Experience working at a Silicon Valley start-up
- Experience working in a multi-office, global and/or remote setting
- Experience working within the scope of government contracts
- Experience with Security Clearances
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.