Technical Support Engineer
Reston, VA /
Customer Success – Deployment /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai utilizes state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning to develop cutting-edge tools that bridge the gap between AI and human understanding. We pride ourselves in maintaining an inclusive and collaborative work environment that enables each individual to grow while having a meaningful impact on national security. Join our team today.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will have an opportunity to provide level two technical support to our mission delivery teams and customers for our core product - Mirage. This includes assisting with complex issues around deployments, networking, and performance debugging. Above all you will be backed by our level three Product & DevOps Engineers. If you excel at solving challenging problems and want to work with the latest technologies around computer vision, AI/ML, cloud scaling, and a modern technology stack we would love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Provide answers to functional and technical questions faced by our mission delivery team and customers
- Escalate and coordinate with DevOps, Product Engineering, and Data Sciences teams to obtain answers in real time
- Take ownership to build, update, and maintain technical documentation that can be used by other engineers and customers in their own environments
- Maintain and produce SLA reports for the support team
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in CS or other related engineering field
- 3+ years of experience in a Technical Support role supporting end customers
- Experience with cloud hosted services (AWS or Azure)
- Working knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Linux Administration, Docker/Kubernetes
- Understanding of Operating Systems (Windows and Unix), Networking and Routing
- Understanding of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or Computer Vision concepts
- Availability during core EST business hours and on-call rotation when it is your turn
- US citizenship due to federal customer requirements
Preferred but not required:
- Hands-on work with frameworks such as MxNet, PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Security Clearance
$160,000 - $192,000 a year
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the average minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your assessed level and location during the hiring process.
We want the best for all of our employees and go out of our way to provide top-tier benefits. Join our team to receive:
● Substantial Equity
● Unlimited Flexible Time Away (FTA)
● 401k Matching
● 90% Employee Medical Premium Coverage
● 65% Dependent/Family Medical Premium Coverage
● Flexible Spending Accounts
● Employee Referral Program
● Lunches & Snacks
● Commuter Benefits
● Life Insurance
● Travel Assistance
● And more
Percipient.ai is a proud equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We hire talent located within a daily commutable distance to our offices in Santa Clara, CA, and Reston, VA. Certain roles may be performed in either of those sites or remotely within the US. We believe in the benefit of a highly-collaborative in-office culture, so if you're in the Bay Area or near the Reston Town Center plan to be in the office 2-3 days a week.