Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Santa Clara, CA /
Engineering – Backend /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley-based advanced analytics firm building platforms at the cutting edge of the technology world. We utilize state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
Among our core values, we believe in:
- The power of data to save lives
- The promise of the human and machine team to protect our values
- The potential of our people to help transform the world
Follow Us on LinkedIn
- Implement computer vision models to detect and recognize faces in full motion videos and still images
- Develop clustering techniques to group people with similar facial features for faster detections
- Design, implement, and test software using distributed and parallel processing techniques to handle multiple machine learning models in the core product of the company
- Develop and apply statistical modeling techniques (e.g. Bayesian models and deep neural networks), optimization methods, and other machine learning techniques for computer vision based software applications
- Design user-friendly software systems around the existing computer vision models and explain designs to rest of the team
- Provide estimates of timeline and resource requirements for building functionalities for the software systems, and develop these functionalities using Python/C++/Java, SQL and HTML
- Stay current with latest machine learning, deep learning, and software engineering technologies
- Pushing the state of the art of company’s computer vision products and services via iterative experimentation and hypothesis testing, and working with researchers, engineers, designers, and other key product stakeholders
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field and 2 years of experience as Associate Consultant, Associate Researcher, Software Engineer - Machine Learning, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required. Employer accepts experience gained before or after graduate studies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical techniques, machine learning, deep learning, and implementing and designing statistical models.
- Required Skills: Optimizing data handling systems; implementing parallel processing; and Java, SQL and HTML technologies.
Employer’s name: Percipient.ai Inc.
Job site: 3975 Freedom Circle, Suite 850, Santa Clara, CA 95054
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume with Job# SEML1 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.