Senior QA Automation Engineer
Santa Clara, CA /
Engineering – QA /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley based advanced analytics firm building highly scalable and advanced analytics products. We utilize state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
We are offering an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup with significant growth potential. You will be working alongside the world’s best Scientists and Engineers in the fields of AI and Computer Vision to deliver the highest quality of products.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
What You'll Do
- Perform automated and manual functional testing efforts for Percipient.ai products, for both frontend and backend functionality.
- Prepare and execute test plans for system, integration, and user acceptance validations.
- Work with engineering team to help build unit tests and ensure that unit tests are written for all new functionality.
- Review and validate software requirements and design specifications from a technical standpoint.
- Ensure all deliverables are of high quality and on time.
- Assess future project requirements and provide plans for test implementation.
- Pro-actively seek clarification on Acceptance criteria for all stories submitted for review.
- Maintain, expand, and supplement existing test scripts and standards.
- Assign, monitor, and be responsible for all testing related components / resources including hardware, software, departmental team collaboration, and training.
What We Look For
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent from a fully-accredited college or university.
- 8+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer / SDET
- Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new ideas and master concepts rapidly.
- Familiarity and experience working with various testing stages such as unit testing, integration testing, and system testing enterprises.
- Relational Database knowledge including SQL programming and understanding of queries.
- Experience with testing Cloud based applications on AWS and on premise
- Experience with coding and debugging in a Linux environment.
- Working knowledge of Agile Test Methodology.
- Must be a responsive, flexible team player that is self-motivated, self-starting, and enthusiastic.
- US permanent residency.
- M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- US Citizenship.
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.