Reston, VA /
Customer Success – Operations /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley based advanced analytics firm building highly scalable and advanced analytics products. We utilize state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
We are offering an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup with significant growth potential. You will be working alongside the world’s best Scientists and Engineers in the fields of AI and Computer Vision to deliver the highest quality of products.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Percipient.ai is currently seeking an experienced Technical Sourcer in our Reston, VA office for a contract-to-perm position. The Technical Sourcer will be responsible for identifying candidates and building pipelines for mostly technical positions, including roles requiring security clearances. This role could grow into a full-cycle recruiting position.
- Identifying and engaging passive talent to help build percipient.ai's science, engineering, operations, and deployment teams
- Maintaining our employer brand in all external opportunities
- Strategizing different ways to build talent pipelines and executing on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Communicating and reporting regularly with both local leaders and those in Silicon Valley headquarters
- 3+ years experience in a sourcing/recruiting role with significant technical sourcing abilities
- At least one or more years of in-house sourcing or recruiting experience
- Understanding of software development and different tech stacks
- Experience sourcing within the Intelligence and National Security Communities
- Experience sourcing technical candidates with security clearances, including TS/SCI with full-scope polygraph
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems such as Lever or Greenhouse
- Sourcing proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, Stack Overflow, Google X-Ray, and other tools
- Ability to learn quickly and passion to keep up with technical trends
- Must be a US citizen
- Start-up experience is a plus
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.