Solutions Architect/Engineer - Reston, VA
Reston, VA /
Customer Success – Deployment /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley-based advanced analytics firm building platforms at the cutting edge of the technology world. We utilize state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
Among our core values, we believe in:
- The power of data to save lives
- The promise of the human and machine team to protect our values
- The potential of our people to help transform the world
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Percipient.ai is currently seeking to hire a Solutions Architect/Engineer who will work with our Delivery Team to ensure our customers' success with Mirage, our flagship product. The Solutions Architect/Engineer will work with multiple internal teams on deployment, integration, customization, and implementation. This role will work with business leaders and customers to maximize satisfaction with Mirage.
We are open to varying levels of experience for this position.
This role will be based out of our Reston, VA office.
- Work closely with Product Management, Design, Science, Engineering, and DevOps teams to understand the inner workings of the system and provide timely technical support to the Delivery team for any questions/clarifications.
- Build working proof of concepts (POCs) that utilize the product’s API and SDK layers and deliver working POCs to the Delivery team so they can operate them in the customer's environment.
- Work with the customer-facing Delivery team to understand the customer’s technical and functional requirements, help them design the deployment architecture, integrations, and any custom work that might be required, and then work with the engineering team to get that work implemented.
- Review customer-facing technical documentation and work with the Technical Writing team to make sure it is accurate and complete.
- Work alongside Project Management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- At least 5 years of experience working in core engineering (development).
- At least 2 years of experience working in a customer-facing Professional Services or Engineering organization directly dealing with the end customer.
- Excellent working knowledge of Operating Systems (Unix, Windows), Networking, Distributed Computing, Databases (SQL, NoSQL), Virtualization, and Container Orchestration.
- Proficiency in using cloud services (AWS, Azure, or GCP) and demonstrated success building and scaling cloud-hosted services.
- Hands-on experience with computing and networking hardware/software (servers, switches, routers, GPUs, disk arrays).
- Experience with Big Data / AI / ML model training and inferencing is a plus.
- Up-to-date understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Above all, enjoyment working with business leaders and customers, with a goal to increase customers' conviction in using our products and services.
- US citizenship required.
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.