Santa Clara, CA /
Design – Design /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley based advanced analytics firm building highly scalable and advanced analytics products. We utilize state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
We are offering an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup with significant growth potential. You will be working alongside the world’s best Scientists and Engineers in the fields of AI and Computer Vision to deliver the highest quality of products.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design Lead and Engineering Leads to design and oversee implementation of features that are in line with product vision & direction.
- Execute on visual design stages from wireframing to final hand-off to Engineering.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly iterate on designs.
- Translate user needs into user stories, wireframes and mockups.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Work within existing design language to incrementally improve existing user experiences.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to usability.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum design process.
- Ask questions, take risks, and champion ideas.
What We Look For
- Bachelors in design-related field.
- Three or more years of UX/UI design experience.
- Strong Portfolio to showcase UX/UI experience.
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet both customer needs and product vision.
- Experience in UX design best practices and standards, deep understanding of responsive design.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- US permanent residency.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex systems.
- Up to date experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- A willingness and ability to pitch in with product marketing, marketing or other general design requests as needed.
- US Citizenship.
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.