Technical Lead - Geospatial
Santa Clara, CA /
Science – Science /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley-based advanced analytics firm building platforms at the cutting edge of the technology world. We utilize state-of-the-art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
Among our core values, we believe in:
- The power of data to save lives
- The promise of the human and machine team to protect our values
- The potential of our people to help transform the world
Follow Us on LinkedIn
We are offering an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a startup with significant growth potential. You will be collaborating with the world’s best scientists and engineers to imagine, develop, and deliver innovative products into the hands of analysts as they go about solving problems critical to national security.
We have developed a powerful, patent pending, geospatial product that’s been highly rated for its effectiveness and intuitiveness by users. We are seeking an experienced Technical Lead to lead and direct the team.
- Collaboratively shape a bold vision for the next phase of the product.
- Collaboratively help define and adapt a roadmap for delivering on the vision.
- Technically lead a team to deliver on the vision.
- Help ship high-quality releases at a reasonably fast pace.
- Maintain a high level of innovation, collaborating with other teams as necessary.
- Business acumen to understand and improve the product’s value proposition.
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 7+ years of relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in a tech lead role, helping a team succeed.
- Deep expertise in at least two of Python, Go, C++, Java, Scala, etc.
- Strong experience with Linux-based operating systems.
- Deep familiarity with geospatial data (especially imagery), mapping, processing.
- Experience with tile services, and full stack web based geospatial technologies.
- Proven track record of building large-scale geospatial data processing systems.
- A passion to deliver innovation into the hands of customers.
- Ability to roll up one’s sleeves and code, troubleshoot, or develop a fix.
- US Citizenship.
- MS/PhD in computer science, engineering, or a closely related field.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, MxNet, PyTorch, etc.
- Background in CV/ML/AI, especially in the geospatial domain.
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.