Reston, VA /
Customer Success – Deployment /
Founded in 2017, percipient.ai is a Silicon Valley based advanced analytics firm building highly scalable and advanced analytics products. We utilize state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning solving the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
We are offering an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup with significant growth potential. You will be working alongside the world’s best Scientists and Engineers in the fields of AI and Computer Vision to deliver the highest quality of products.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
What You’ll Do
- Work with internal percipient.ai teams in to scan and assess threats.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to plan and deploy product releases.
- Ensure services are designed with 24/7 availability and operational readiness and rigor.
- Implement proactive monitoring, alerting, and self-healing systems.
- Participate in on-call rotations, driving restoration and repair of service-impacting issue
- Coordinate with application development team to remediate security vulnerabilities and producing weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Provide guidance in how to resolve security vulnerabilities incidents as required.
- Stay on top of new security threats and trends for application security.
What We Look For
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development, DevOps and/or Security Remediation
- Fluency with Python, Perl, Ruby or Java
- A good understanding and experience in implementing static/dynamic testing tools, web and database security assessment tools including: Fortify, Checkmarx, BurpSuite, Coverity, Veracode, OWASP ZAP, CodeDx, Nessus.
- Expertise in running a large-scale virtualized infrastructure in the cloud and on-premise.
- Expertise with containerizing concepts like Docker, PaaS services on AWS, and Kubernetes or equivalent technologies.
- Deep experience operating on AWS (C2S) and automation using Ansible and Terraform.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and diagnosing large-scale distributed systems and Linux systems internals (system libraries, file systems, etc.)
- Experience with elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery including tools such as Cloudformation.
- Experience in Linux and Security triage & forensic analysis.
- TS / SCI security clearance
- Experience working with the DoD / IC community
- MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong understanding of federal cybersecurity guidance such as NIST SP 800-53r4, NIST SP 800-37 and NIST 800-137
Percipient.ai is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.