Junior CRM Administrator - HubSpot (remote)
ADMINISTRATION – Finance
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer the ability to work remote, flexible hours, competitive salaries, and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
Percona is looking for an ambitious Junior CRM Administrator to join the growing Sales Operations Team. You will be primarily dedicated to the day-to-day support, maintenance and functionality of our HubSpot platform and its integration with SalesForce. You will partner with the Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Operations Teams to optimize, customize and configure HubSpot to meet the needs of the business based on industry best practices.
The Junior CRM Administrator will also assist with day-to-day Salesforce support and other related Sales and Marketing tools. You will tackle a variety of complex business problems on a daily basis and drive performance analytics. To be successful in this role, you must be organized, resourceful, confident and flexible. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm with a great company culture.
Location: remote, Canada or South America highly preferred. Must be able to work at least five hours/day that align with Eastern Time Zone in US.
What You Will Do
- Act as one of the administrators for the HubSpot platform and its integration with SalesForce
- Assist in providing support for SalesForce and other related applications, including monitoring the service desk and user support tickets
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports and dashboards to support business needs and track KPIs
- Manage exception reports and reviewing data to maintain a high level of data quality
- Provide insight to improve conversion rates, increase ROI, prevent contact fatigue, and optimize the content strategy and journey
- Develop a solid understanding of the Marketing and Sales department-specific business processes
- Engage with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Operations Teams to gather and analyze requirements and propose solutions which align with best practices Develops and communicates training for users regarding system usage, releases and enhancements
- 2+ years experience within the software, technology, or XaaS industries
- 1+ years experience with an inbound B2B marketing strategy
- 1+ years experience as a HubSpot Administrator, plus experience with list building, segmentation, automation workflows, e-mail and campaign setup and deployment (not creating content or design), lead-scoring rules based on online behavior, internal data, profiling, and other data points that show interest and intent
- 1+ years experience with SalesForce, including implementation, configuration and/or administration, lead/contact management, campaign setup, report and dashboard creation
- Ability to communicate complex issues, plus how to implement workflows/solutions to prevent issues in the future
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, fully virtual (remote) work environment
- Strong organizational capabilities and ability to manage multiple time-critical projects
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes
- Proficient and excellent English written and verbal skills
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.