Resellers & Channels Lead (remote)
Denver, CO /
SALES – Sales - Global /
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MariaDB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 250 people in 40 countries. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
About The Role
Percona is at an extraordinary period of time and we are looking to add a Resellers & Channels Lead to our outstanding sales team. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and lead a new area of focus in a bootstrapped company with a fantastic reputation.
What You Will Do
The Resellers & Channels Lead will build out a repeatable channel program - find, sign and train new partners, and enable new partners to sell more. This role will be measured by dollars brought in by partners and onboarding speed of new partners. This is a quota-based role, which includes a base salary, commission and MBO bonus.
You Will Be Successful If:
Percona has a group of partners that contributes to an increasing amount of revenue-to-partner lead activities
Percona has a world-class repeatable reseller/channel program with a growing organization
Partners are enabled and have what they need to be successful
- Experience in a channel sales role
- Strong B2B network, preferably on a global scale
- Experience selling technology to technology
- Experience handling supplier onboarding/development
- Experience handling deal registration
- Expert level English skills - verbal and written communication
- Ability to work remotely full-time
- Ability to work across global time zones as needed
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience building, or being a key contributor in building, a similar program from scratch
- Familiarity with open source technology
This is a remote role. We are open to candidates in the Americas and EMEA region, but require a minimum of four hours overlap with US hours.