Sales Coordinator - remote
SALES – SALES-Admin
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
As a Sales Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our global sales leadership, sales operations and sales team. You’ll drive sales productivity with calendaring, meeting planning, content management and organization, order processing, travel planning and travel entertainment reimbursement assistance for the leadership team, and scheduling assistance. In addition you will work with the Sales Operations team with our SalesForce system for reporting and pipeline management assistance.
What You Will Do
- Drive operational support for the Sales Leadership (EVP of Sales, VP of Sales of North America and VP of Sales of EMEA and APAC, Director SEs, Manager of Inside Sales ) and sales team facilitating the growth of sales globally
- Coordinate and calendar internal and external meetings
- Assist in planning and coordination of Sales Kickoff, QBR, and leadership team meetings
- Resolve and respond to partner/reseller issues (in coordination with account management and finance teams during onboarding and order phases)
- Assist in entry and cleanup efforts in our Salesforce.com database to ensure accuracy
- Participate in projects that enhance sales and organization initiatives
- Assist with scheduling travel
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of training / onboarding of new employees
- 2+ years of experience in an operational or administrative role; experience supporting a sales team preferred
- Strong experience managing complex calendars and meetings across global time zones
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to play a client-facing role in a professional manner
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
- Ability to work remotely full-time
- Availability to work across multiple time zones
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps or Microsoft Office; experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
This role is remote and can work anywhere; preference for candidates in LatAm.
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.