Enterprise Sales Manager - Open Source Solutions (remote - Southeast US)
SALES – Sales-AMER
This is a remote role that will cover the Southeastern US, candidates should reside within territory. Locations can include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Raleigh/Durham, Florida, South Carolina, Nashville
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
What You Will Do
The Enterprise Sales Manager's primary goal is to execute on quota by prospecting new business and growing current customer base into larger accounts. He or she will be expected to travel at least once/month to customer meetings, industry meet-ups and related conferences. Aside from quota achievement, the winning candidate is a fit with Percona’s culture and a great teammate to inside sales, marketing, sales engineering and colleagues from all other Percona departments.
You Have These Strengths
You have a hunter's mentality. Big deals endlessly excite you.
You will prepare, you will have a sales process and you will put yourself in a position to land as many big accounts as possible. Independent and solution driven.
You know how to take initiative and you have a natural sense of urgency.
Persuasive. You know how to seal the deal.
Successful relationships with C level executives.
Networking meaning creating and maintaining quality long lasting trusting relationships.
Enjoy collaboration and problem solving.
- Experience in technology sales (ideally 10+ years of experience)
- Strong focus on hunting new business
- Track record in over achievement selling enterprise deals
- Solution selling experiences and mindset
- Comfortable with travel and customer facing opportunities; ability to travel up to 50%
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or interest in agile, quick growth companies
- Leadership and mentoring with peers and team
- Enthusiasm for working in team environment
- Relationship building skills
- Customer-centric focus
What's In It For You
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Uncapped commission
- Accelerator opportunities
- Representing an expert level open source services company
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.