Customer Success Manager - remote
GLOBAL SERVICES – Customer Success
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced customer success professional or account manager to join our remote workforce as a Customer Success Manager. Percona’s Customer Success Team is responsible for managing the complete customer lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, renewals, and expansion. Customer Success Managers work cross-functionally with Sales, Service Delivery, and Product Management to ensure the best business outcomes for customers, manage renewals, and provide a voice to our customer base. As a member of this team, you will be a trusted advisor for our customers. Additionally, you will work with our leadership team to help refine and improve customer success processes and playbooks.
What you will be doing...
- Manage the complete customer lifecycle including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings
- Lead and present at regular remote client meetings
- Analyze customer engagement to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Your Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Account management experience required, preferably at a subscription-based or open source software company
- Strong understanding of customer success techniques and strategies
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools
- Comfortable working from home or co-working office
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to spend time learning and innovating.
- Constant desire to improve.
- Problem solver and independent thinker
Location/Time Zone: Remote work from home ideally in South America (any country) working USA time zone hours.
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.