Junior Demand Generation Specialist - remote
MARKETING – Marketing
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, the ability to work remote and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
Percona is looking for a hands-on and energetic Junior Demand Generation Specialist to help build our global marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have responsibility for executing marketing activities, have an analytical mindset and be ready and willing to step in where needed. They will report to the current Demand Gen manager and work closely with cross-functional peers to build and execute campaign and event related activities.
What You Will Do
- Data hygiene: Maintain HubSpot database to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Email campaigns: Execute and manage within HubSpot. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
- Reporting: Analyze metrics to determine effectiveness. Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance.
- Demand Gen: Coordinate vendor programs around content syndication and other paid promotions.
- Webinars: Manage program lifecycle: Speaker selection, content creation, promotion, follow up and analysis.
- Social Media: Grow and engage prospects on social media channels
- Events: Assist with campaign development and execution support as needed across the broader marketing team.
- 1+ years in marketing within software, technology, or XaaS industries
- 1+ years of experience in a demand generation role for a fast-paced B2B technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Experience managing and supporting large eventsProficient with HubSpot, CRM systems (Salesforce a plus) and social platforms
- Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords campaigns
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes
- Ability to participate within a cross-functional team and act autonomously as necessary
- Advanced verbal and written English skills required
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- experience working in a remote environment highly preferred
- Certifications in Hubspot and Adwords a plus
This position is fully remote and can be located in either Canada or Latin America.
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.