Inside Sales Representative - Open Source Solutions (Northeast US)
Boston, MA /
SALES – Sales-AMER /
This is a remote position based in either the Central or Eastern Time Zone in the US and will support the Northeast region of North America.
Love working with customers and providing outstanding service and support? Enjoy being part of a team that revolves around efficiency and satisfaction? Percona is adding to our sales team with a focus on building long lasting relationships with our customers, ensuring their business goals are achieved as a result of using Percona’s services.
The primary focus of the Inside Sales Representative is to sell solutions and services to new and existing Percona customers. This is a hunter role, with a heavy emphasis on new business development.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will sell to an assigned geographic territory to achieve objectives, liaise with the Field Sales representative to manage the customer relationship, develop account penetration strategies, and close business. This is a role for a person who can thrive in an environment that is continually growing and changing.
What You Will Do
- Sell products and services in high volume, low value, short cycle transactions
- Sell via inbound/outbound calls
- Manage and close opportunities through accurate forecasting, account strategy, and planning
- Generate sales leads and increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns
- Collaborate with Field Sales representative for new business acquisition and territory quota achievement
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Percona products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Executive level discussions from VP to CXO and solution selling
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience
- Software sales experience with a heavy focus on net new logo a must
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Track record of successful revenue attainment against quota
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects
- Aggressive, great attitude, strong organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge using Microsoft Office or Google Docs
- Experience using SalesForce.com
- Customer-first approach
- Team player and capable to work independently
- Adaptable to changes and open minded
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
Percona open source database expertise helps businesses avoid downtime and outages, meet customer experience expectations, foster operational and developer collaboration and manage enterprise risks through sound database architecture frameworks.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.