Sr Marketing Program Manager (remote)
MARKETING – Marketing
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
Do you love building programs and then leading teams across the finish line? Do you have experience in planning marketing programs and campaigns, and comfortable using modern technology to deliver those programs? Do you enjoy setting up workflows and project plans, measuring results and making informed decisions based on what you learn? Let’s talk!
Percona is searching for a Marketing Program Manager to join our worldwide team. The ideal candidate has extensive, proven experience creating, monitoring and reporting on marketing campaigns. The right candidate can take industry and customer knowledge, and then apply that to programs and campaigns to define and then deliver top-notch results. They should also know how to manipulate and report out hits and misses, and then take those learnings and apply them to subsequent programs for maximum results.
The ideal candidate should be able to collaborate and drive various teams and individuals to deliver on time, and with the highest quality. They will act as the main point person for campaign kick-offs, as well as all analytic reporting of program successes and failures. This role will also be expected to be the main champion for making sure learnings are applied to future planning.
What You Will Do
- With direction from key stakeholders, take high-level concepts and trends and translate those into actionable campaigns with the focus on demand generation, lead generation, and revenue earning
- Be the project manager for all aspects of a campaign — from project development, to tracking, to communication of tasks, dates and deliverables
- Own and manage the global campaign calendars and key dates
- Be the point person for campaign kick-offs, and regular updates to the team on progress and final delivery
- Drive divergent teams toward completion, with regular meetings, check-ins and feedback
- Build out detailed and tactical plans for stakeholders to follow
- Monitor, evaluate, and then adjust campaign performance with an eye towards continuous improvement, and sharing insights across the team
- Report out the final KPI / program successes and failures to the teams
- Be the main champion for making sure learnings are applied to future planning
- Establishing processes, conducting training on those processes, and giving feedback around campaign processes and procedures to all levels of staff
- Collaborate with, inspire and be inspired by others to help take our marketing efforts to the next level
- Bring new technologies and learnings into your daily work
- 8+ years experience in marketing, or related field, with significant experience in program or project management
- Top-notch project management skills, including extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, Project, Google Sheets, and/or similar project management tools
- Strong experience in developing or defining the steps and tasks needed to complete marketing demand gen programs, including, but not limited to: email, PPC, social, blog, and website
- Strong experience in developing or defining the steps and tasks needed to launch software or related projects, and bring them to market
- Strong experience with Asana, Basecamp or other task management platforms
- Strong experience with and/or understanding of the user challenges of marketing automation / CRM platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce or similar
- Strong experience with, and/or understanding of the user challenges of monetizing search (PPC) and social platforms
- Great time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a B2B software marketing team
- Experience with open source software is preferred
- Bachelors or an equivalent degree in marketing or a related field are preferred
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.