San Francisco, CA
Perfect Price is changing how companies sell, by bringing artificial intelligence to pricing. Our software suite solves pricing challenges faced by companies in many industries, and we are solving the challenges of the use of AI to manage everyday aspects of business. For example we enable dynamic pricing like Uber or Lyft, but at a fraction of the cost to set up and time to implement. Our rapid growth demands adding another talented professional to our team.
We're looking to train the next generation of data scientists and AI engineers on some of the most challenging data science problems in the world.
- You'll be in charge of building and maintaining ETL pipeline for scalability and stability.
- Building, maintaining and improving the modeling infrastructure using cutting edge tools including: Hadoop, PIG, Kafka, Flume, Ssamza, Zookeeper, PySpark, Elasticsearch, Python, Django
- Support data analysis, mathematical modeling, machine learning and data mining for price testing and its optimization
- Reviewing the code of peer engineers and others team members
- Explore and employ external data sets, finding them, adding them to the system, adjusting and reformatting/cleaning up so that they can be consumed by our infrastructure. Developing models and machine-based understanding of interactions between external datasets and client data.
- This role reports to the cofounder and CTO, who previously trained engineers at Microsoft, Twitter and Drawbridge.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science/Engineering/Physics or related fields
- 2 years relevant experience