San Francisco, CA
Perfect Price is changing how companies sell online. Our software suite allows enterprises to quickly and confidently make decisions about price, availability and more. Our rapid growth demands adding a talented account manager to our team to help our customers succeed and our company learn.
Perfect Price’s Account Management role offers an incredible opportunity to get your start in SaaS and AI technology, and surround yourself with incredible mentors and peers. You will be a key team member in a well-funded, early stage startup engaging directly with CEOs and CMOs of brands you’ve heard of and respect. You will directly impact the success of the company as an early member of a small, exceptional team. Expect to learn from the best, do your best work, and learn enough to be able to teach, quickly. Everyone here comes to work every day to enable our customers to make great decisions using AI, and you'll be key to the company's success in that mission.
This role reports directly to the co-founder and CEO, with 12+ years of experience in technology, 1 company that went public and 2 which were acquired.
- On board new clients and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Communicate customer needs with the product, engineering and sales teams
- Explore customers' extensive data sets that we collect and help them articulate their strategy using our tools
- Develop a playbook for future account management and support team members as you experiment and learn what works
- Draft communications that will be automatically sent out to new users as part of the on-boarding experience
- Support other team members in their interactions with customers
- An undergraduate degree and a demonstrated passion for the startup/tech world
- 1+ years experience in retail, merchandising, or marketing at an ecommerce company
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track-record of building great relationships with customers
- Intrinsic drive to be successful with a “figure it out” mentality, not necessarily previously in account management
- Comfort with learning and using new tools, like Hubspot, Intercom, Google Docs and more
- A fearless attitude that will leave you confident speaking with startup founders, CEO’s, and other high-ranking executives in target organizations
- Data driven, organized and analytical
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Competitive health, 401k, and other benefits
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
- Family-friendly workplace. No crazy all-nighter RedBull fueled work binges here!
You wanted to leave retail for technology. This is your chance to take all that you've learned and help other people with world-class technology, while building something the world really needs.