San Francisco, CA
Perfect Price is changing how companies sell, by bringing artificial intelligence to pricing. Our software suite solves pricing challenges faced by companies in many industries. Many companies around the world rely on our dynamic pricing infrastructure to update millions of prices every day.
Our team spends its days solving new challenges inherent to normal people using AI to manage everyday aspects of business. Our rapid growth and market demand requires adding another talented professional to our team.
Perfect Price's Product Manager role is a great opportunity for someone to make the leap to a high growth, early stage SaaS company focused on one of the fastest growing industries in the world. The right candidate will work with CEOs, COOs and CMOs as well as pricing professionals to understand their needs in an AI based suite of pricing tools, and set a product strategy leveraging our sophisticated infrastructure and top-tier engineering and design teams. The successful candidate will bring deep understanding of data presentation tools and either traditional revenue management techniques or AI/ML systems.
We are backed by leading technology investors, like Steven Tamm, CTO of Salesforce.com, and our advisory board includes leaders in the field.
This role reports directly to the CEO and is based in San Francisco.
- At least 2 years experience in product management at a top company
- Experience leading or closely managing the launch of a product, preferably B2B (but not required)
- Ability to prioritize and be choiceful both with use of time and product features
- Degree from top-tier undergraduate great but not required
- MBA, or Engineering degree a plus but not required