Threat Intelligence Analyst
Tel Aviv /
R&D – R&D /
Join PerimeterX, one of the most exciting, challenging and promising cybersecurity startups today and protect the internet from bad bots and web threats.
We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as a cyber threat Intelligence Analyst in our research group. You will join a leading team fighting off cybercriminals from our customers' traffic and help clean up the internet from malicious bots and automated attacks.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for collecting information on malware, botnets, dark-web forums, and more using both WEBINT & OSINT
- Generate intel summaries to be used internally in the company
- Generate thought leadership materials for marketing and sales
- Monitor threat actors, hacking forums, and marketplaces
- Social Media data mining and intelligence gathering
- Conduct research involving raising cyber threats
- Take part in technical research in a variety of fields
You should have...
- At least 2 years of cyber intelligence or parallel intelligence practices
- Data mining experience (using different scraping tools, creating scrapers, RSS feeds, etc.)
- Proven experience with intelligence analysis tools (Maltego, Shodan, etc.)
- Proven experience with intelligence gathering from darknet & deep-web forums and marketplaces (including Social Engineering)
- General knowledge and understanding of modern cyber threat landscape
- Fluent in English
- Motivated, passionate about data, and eager to learn
- B.Sc/ B.A in a related field (Computer science, information systems, Industrial engineering, and management, etc.)
- Relevant army experience (elite technological units)
- Experience in Web penetration tests
- Familiar with SQL and No-SQL databases
- Read & Write in Russian or Mandarin
- Optional - experienced with SMI (Social Media Intelligence)
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.