Full Stack Engineer (Supply Chain)
Philadelphia, PA /
Nearly half of U.S. households struggle to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. Ranked 5th on Inc. Magazine's 2019 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States, our team is on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable.
Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we're building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
- Help build the proprietary supply chain systems, software, and tools that powers Inc 5000’s fastest growing retail company
- Deliver new solutions from the ground up using new and exciting technologies enabling us to scale with our millions of shoppers, ordering across tens of thousands of products from dozens of vendors
- Implement solutions to add more vendor partners, such as Amazon and Best Buy, to our dropshipping network while improving our catalog and integration management
- Increase our capacity to support millions of product updates a day and reliably relay that information across different applications
- Improve the efficiency of our order lifecycle all of the way from checkout to ensuring packages are delivered to our customers on time
- Measure our vendor partners’ performance across our supply chain systems for inventory update outages and order timeliness
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders from the merchandising and supply chain team in obtaining requirements and managing expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Python or equivalent object-oriented programming language
- Experience with building distributed systems at scale
- Understanding AWS, Docker and Linux-based systems
- Familiarity with scrum or other agile development methodologies
- Strong focus on writing and deploying clear, readable, testable code
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to create elegant user experiences
- Strong knowledge of Django
- Worked with React or a modern frontend library
- Worked with Redis and MongoDB or equivalent non-relational databases
- Worked with Kafka or equivalent message brokers
- Implemented or used Celery or equivalent asynchronous task manager process
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial startups in the country
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- 401k with Company Match
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Gym + Public Transportation Subsidy
- Student Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Unlimited PTO
- We’re excited to move into our brand new home at 2400 Market St. in early 2021. Currently under construction, our new office will incorporate all the best aspects of our first home (espresso bar, full kitchen, work/lounge space) in a riverfront setting with iconic Philadelphia Art Museum views. We can’t wait to make our new space in Center City’s vibrant Fitler Square neighborhood our own and we’re looking for passionate & motivated folks to help us grow into it together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We don’t work with recruiters - please contact us or apply directly.