Full Stack Engineer
Philadelphia, PA /
Nearly half of U.S. households struggle to handle an unexpected expense of $400 or more. When it comes to managing household expenses, things like a broken appliance or a growing family can be financially burdensome. Ranked 5th on Inc. Magazine's 2019 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States, our team is on a mission to make life’s purchases more accessible and affordable.
Located in the heart of vibrant Philadelphia, we're building a FinTech-enabled e-commerce marketplace that combines quality brands with sensible financing to improve the lives of our neighbors and communities.
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about our mission and driven to simplify complex workflows to join our supply chain team. Our supply chain team’s main focus is to ensure that we are creating the best experience possible for our customers, from the moment they visit our site until their products reach their door. As part of the team, you will work on the full range of analyzing data, solving tough problems, and quickly delivering solutions at one of the fastest growing companies in the FinTech space!
- Leading the development of features for our customers and our internal finance, operational, and risk teams
- Planning and implementing specifications
- Executing on new features with other engineers
- Testing and releasing features into production
- Analyzing data
- Working with our stakeholders to design and implement new products, as well as new features for our existing platform
What We Look For:
- Experience with Python and/or polyglots with experience with another dynamically typed language
- Experience with RESTful API design and integration
- Exposure to web application frameworks, preferably Django
- Experience with Docker, AWS, and other DevOps and virtualization technologies preferred
- Ability to be writing server-side code one day, analyzing data another, all while contributing to our client-side code
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly, with software engineering fundamentals being valued more than familiarity with specific tools or languages
- Ability to design, analyze, and debug distributed services
- A strong focus on writing and deploying clear, readable, testable code
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing financial startups in the country
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- 401k with Company Match
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Gym + Public Transportation Subsidy
- Student Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Unlimited PTO
- We’re excited to move into our brand new home at 2400 Market St. in early 2021. Currently under construction, our new office will incorporate all the best aspects of our first home (espresso bar, full kitchen, work/lounge space) in a riverfront setting with iconic Philadelphia Art Museum views. We can’t wait to make our new space in Center City’s vibrant Fitler Square neighborhood our own and we’re looking for passionate & motivated folks to help us grow into it together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We don’t work with recruiters - please contact us or apply directly.