As the marketing lead at PersistIQ, you will take full ownership of demand generation, content marketing, brand management, and marketing partnerships.
This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
Backed by Y Combinator, Salesforce, Point Nine and some of the best investors in SaaS, PersistIQ is modern software for outbound sales. We love building amazing software and tackling tough problems. We view every day as an opportunity to do our best work ever, individually and as a team, and we hunger to make big things happen.
- Deeply passionate about all things marketing - you love thinking about messaging and positioning, demand generation, and more.
- Analytical and results driven- you love seeing the results of your work in real numbers. You are always looking at the metrics and discovering opportunities to improve.
- Proactive and resourceful - you don’t wait to be told what to do and you usually find the best resources to get things done.
- Sweat the details - you pay attention to the details that others overlook.
- Highly curious and voracious learner - you are constantly expanding your boundaries and learning new things quickly. You are the one that constantly shares the best blog posts or articles to your colleagues.
- Creative - "can't be done" is not in your vocabulary and you see things through angles that others often miss.
- Consistently grow inbound leads through digital channels
- Manage the PersistIQ brand through all channels
- Produce truly great content (blog posts, customer success cases, digital guides, slides, videos, etc…) and manage content distribution
- Work with our engineering, product, and sales teams on new product/feature announcements, events, and more.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in SaaS
- Strong experience driving measurable results using digital marketing tactics
- Strong knowledge of marketing analytics and tools
- Excellent writing skills
- Sales experience
Come join us and do some of your best work ever.
- we’ve identified a massive market opportunity.
- we’re building powerful software with thoughtful design that we can sell to lots of companies.
- we have amazing investors backing us.
- we have a team that loves working together, learning from each other, and having fun together.