SF / Bay Area
PersistIQ is a sales technology company that blends the core human element of sales with automation where it counts. Our software empowers salespeople to do more and spend time on what matters.
Backed by Y Combinator, Salesforce, Point Nine and some of the best angel investors in SaaS, we are a team of highly driven individuals who hunger to make big things happen.
We love building amazing software and tackling tough problems. We view every day as an opportunity to do our best work ever, individually and as a team.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be a core part of the team. You will generate new business opportunities through astute research and targeted outbound (using PersistIQ of course). You will also be a key voice in our internal product development process. This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company, and the ability to quickly move into a closing / account executive role within 6 months.
- Love communicating and can start and carry a conversation with anyone
- Excited about working with the latest technologies
- Inquisitive, curious, and always looking to learn and improve
- Pay attention to the details that others don’t
- Hungry for success and rapid growth
- Resourceful, resilient, and can find ways around any obstacle in front of you
- Discover and research sales prospects using the latest technologies
- Generate new business opportunities by reaching out to and qualifying potential customers (using PersistIQ of course!)
- Initiate and manage conversations with senior-level execs
- Work closely with the product team to provide your input on future development
Come join us and do some of your best work ever.
- We’re working on a massive market opportunity.
- We’re building powerful software with thoughtful design that we can sell to lots of companies.
- We have amazing investors backing us.
- We have a team that loves working together, learning from each other, and having fun together.