SF / Bay Area
PersistIQ is a sales technology company that blends the core human element of sales with automation where it counts. Our software empowers salespeople to do more and spend time on what matters.
Backed by Y Combinator, Salesforce, Point Nine and some of the best angel investors in SaaS, we are a team of highly driven individuals who hunger to make big things happen.
We love building amazing software and tackling tough problems. We view every day as an opportunity to do our best work ever, individually and as a team.
We view every customer interaction as a precious opportunity to wow our users and show how much we genuinely care about their success. We’re looking for someone who is technical enough to understand and address product issues, and also a strong communicator who genuinely cares about working with customers.
This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
What you'll do
- Help new users and companies set up and get started with PersistIQ
- Respond to customer questions over email, chat, phone, and sometimes in-person
- Deliver product webinars and demos
- Write clear and simple documentation and support content
- Proactively identify and resolve customer issues
- Work closely with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to provide customer feedback
- Genuinely love helping people and providing a great experience
- Highly organized and prefer working in fast paced environment
- Technically proficient and enjoy working with new technologies (we’re building it and our customers are using it!)
- A team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats
- Pay attention to the smallest details, because they matter.
- Great communicator across all channels (clear/concise writer, comfortable on the phone)
- Degree from accredited 4-year university
- 2-3 years experience in client facing sales or customer support role
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Prior sales experience
- HTML and Video Editing software experience