Head of Customer Success
PersistIQ is a sales technology company that blends the core human element of sales with automation where it counts. Our software empowers salespeople to do more and spend time on what matters.
Backed by Y Combinator, Salesforce, Point Nine and some of the best angel investors in SaaS, we are a team of highly driven individuals who hunger to make big things happen. We love building amazing software and tackling tough problems. We view every day as an opportunity to do our best work ever, individually and as a team.
About the role
At PersistIQ, we are obsessed with our customers and we are looking for someone to join our team to lead our customer success and experience efforts.
Creating an amazing customer experience should be at the center of everything you do. Everyone on our team cares deeply about creating a product that customers love and delivering a customer experience that is delightful. You will be a core part of this process.
This role is both strategic and tactical, so you should be experienced with managing your time and setting priorities in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment. You should have a founder mindset, be versatile in your skill set, and be proactive about identifying opportunities and getting things done. You will work directly with the CEO of the company and bring the voice of the customer to the product, sales, and marketing team.
This is an opportunity to be on the ground floor and have an enormous impact on the trajectory of the company.
- Obsessed with creating amazing experiences for customers and making them successful
- Love working with technology (we’re building it!)
- Bring a founder mindset (highly strategic and proactive)
- Effective communicator (you're concise)
- Creative and resourceful
- Can operate in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Prior experience in product management or sales is helpful
What you'll do
- Be the front-line to our customers and help them be successful using PersistIQ
- Create scalable and proactive customer success systems
- Work closely with the entire team (Product, Sales, Marketing) to bring the customer voice into the product roadmap and strategy
- Support existing customers by answering questions, showing new features, and anything else that comes up
- Quantitatively, you will obsess over things like churn, time to first value, and net promoter score
- Qualitatively, you will constantly be thinking about delighting customers and creating a product and experience they will love
- 5+ years experience in customer success or similar role at a SaaS company
- Prior experience in sales or product is a bonus
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs, and sales/marketing technology