Product Marketing Manager
PersistIQ is a sales technology company that blends the core human element of sales with automation where it counts. Our software empowers salespeople to do more and spend time on what matters.
Marketing departments have been transformed in the past few years through the use of new automation products, minting several billion dollar companies like Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, and more. The sales industry is next.
Backed by Y Combinator, Salesforce, Point Nine and some of the best angel investors in SaaS, we are a team of highly driven individuals who hunger to make big things happen.
We love building amazing software and tackling tough problems. We view every day as an opportunity to do our best work ever, individually and as a team.
About this Role
We are looking for a strong marketing generalist with an emphasis on product marketing and demand generation to join our team. The ideal candidate possess a combination of deep analytical skills and a creative mindset. This role is ideal for someone with a high throughput for getting the right things done while connecting the tactics to higher level strategy.
This is an opportunity to have a tremendous impact on the trajectory of the company.
CHAMPION THE CUSTOMER
Define the target customer and champion through product development (be the voice of the customer)
- Coordinate and execute customer research for validating key product hypotheses, such as product-market fit, definition of target customer, pricing strategy, and more.
- Create competitive overview of industry and products with deliverables such as internal digest of competitor news, competitive training, or collateral communicating product differentiation.
COMMUNICATE PRODUCT VALUE
Create compelling messaging and unique positioning for new features, product enhancements, and new products.
- Work closely with the product team to map new feature releases and product enhancements to develop launch strategies.
- Communicate new products, features, and enhancements to customers across a variety of channels. Continually analyze and update messaging on the company website, blog, and other digital channels.
DRIVE PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION
Develop unique insights about the product and target audience to identify opportunities for effective distribution and awareness.
- Investigate and prioritize potential distribution channels Provide ownership and accountability for overall performance of product distribution efforts.
- Ongoing testing, analysis and optimization of distribution channels to drive higher performance, such as landing page tests or assessing feedback from PR and social strategy.
- Execute marketing programs such as webinars, offline events, media buying, social campaigns, often in collaboration with other teams
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a product marketing and/or demand generation role
- Proficient with marketing analytics tools and data analysis
- Experience working with SaaS based companies preferred
- Startup experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of the sales technology space (bonus)
What we can offer
- The chance to work on a massive market opportunity
- Building world class software that impacts how people work everyday
- Getting involved with our amazing investors
- A team that loves working together, learning, and having fun
- Full Health care premium coverage
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Team Lunch
PersistIQ is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.