Office Manager / Executive Assistant
We’re a small team doing big things. Backed by Y Combinator and some of the best investors in SaaS, PersistIQ is modern software for outbound sales.
We love building amazing software and tackling tough problems. We view every day as an opportunity to do our best work ever, individually and as a team, and we hunger to make big things happen.
We are looking for an experienced office manager who will also act as an executive assistant for the founders at PersistIQ. The office manager will be expected to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines. This position requires 100% confidentiality and a flawless attention to detail. Previous experience as an office manager or executive assistant in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Assisting the founders and executive team with a variety of tasks as they arise, from finance to operations to recruiting.
- Managing schedules for the executive team, including travel plans, conference calls, and daily activities.
- Corresponding with partners and key stakeholders on behalf of the executive team.
- Ordering team lunches and keeping the office stocked with necessary supplies.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and able to understand/complete tasks without always having detailed instructions
- 15 to 25 hours per week in our San Mateo office.
Come join us and do some of your best work ever.
- we’re working on a massive market opportunity.
- we’re building powerful software with thoughtful design that we can sell to lots of companies.
- we have amazing investors backing us.
- we have a team that loves working together, learning from each other, and having fun together.