SF / Bay Area
"the lack of excellent business tools should alarm anyone interested in improving society’s most complex ecosystems" - Margaret Stewart
Marketing departments have been transformed in the past few years through the use of new automation products, minting several billion dollar companies like Marketo, Hubspot, and more.
The sales industry is next. Backed by Y Combinator and some of the best investors in SaaS, PersistIQ is modern software for outbound sales (a space in desperate need of great software).
You will be a core member of the team and have a tremendous impact on the product and trajectory of the company. On our front end, you will be working on a modern day SPA to bring a consumer-like interface to an enterprise problem.
- have 3+ years working on web applications
- write well-structured, easily maintainable code
- believe in testing
- can distill complicated concepts into elegant code
- obsessed with customer empathy
- value simplicity
- take ownership, entrepreneurial mindset
- biased towards action
- no ego, seek the best way forward
- driven by curiosity and excited to learn
- comfortable with ambiguity
Come join us
- we're working on a massive market opportunity
- we're building world class software that will impact businesses everywhere
- we have amazing investors
- we have a team that loves working together, learning, and having fun