SF / Bay Area
"The lack of excellent business tools should alarm anyone interested in improving society’s most complex ecosystems" - Margaret Stewart
Marketing departments have been transformed in the past few years through the use of new automation products, minting several billion dollar companies like Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, and more. The sales industry is next.
PersistIQ is a sales technology company that blends the core human element of sales with automation where it counts. Our software empowers salespeople to do more and spend time on what matters.
Backed by Y Combinator, Salesforce, Point Nine and some of the best angel investors in SaaS, we are a team of highly driven individuals who hunger to make big things happen.
We love building amazing software and tackling tough problems. We view every day as an opportunity to do our best work ever, individually and as a team.
You will be a core member of a small team and have a tremendous impact on the product and trajectory of the company. On our backend platform, you will be integrating data from a variety of sources and coding complex business logic.
- have 3+ years building RoR applications
- write well-structured, easily maintainable code
- can comfortably work across the stack
- believe in testing
- can distill complicated concepts into elegant code
- bonus: have some dev ops experience
- obsessed with customer empathy
- value simplicity
- take ownership, entrepreneurial mindset
- biased towards action
- no ego, seek the best way forward
- driven by curiosity and excited to learn
- comfortable with ambiguity
Come join us
- we're working on a massive market opportunity
- we're building world class software that will impact businesses everywhere
- we have amazing investors
- we have a team that loves working together, learning, and having fun