SF / Bay Area
PersistIQ is a sales technology company that blends the core human element of sales with automation where it counts. Our software empowers salespeople to do more and spend time on what matters.
Backed by Y Combinator, Salesforce, Point Nine and some of the best angel investors in SaaS, we are a team of highly driven individuals who hunger to make big things happen. We love building amazing software and tackling tough problems. We view every day as an opportunity to do our best work ever, individually and as a team.
We're growingly quickly and looking to hire someone with founder mentality to lead customer success. This is an opportunity to be on the ground floor and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
- Obsessed about creating amazing experiences for customers
- Love working with technology (we’re building it!)
- Pay attention to the details, because they matter
- Effective communicator (you're concise)
- Highly analytical
- Creative and resourceful
- Prior experience in product management or sales is helpful
What you'll do
- Be the front-line to our customers and help them be successful using PersistIQ
- Create support systems, such as in-product guides and support content
- Work closely with the entire team (Product, Sales, Marketing) to bring the customer voice into the product roadmap and strategy
- Support existing customers by answering questions, showing new features, and anything else that comes up
- Quantitatively, you will obsess over things like churn, time to first value, and net promoter score
- Qualitatively, you will constantly be thinking about delighting customers and creating a product and experience they will love
- 3+ years experience in customer success or similar role at a SaaS company
- Prior sales experience is a strong bonus (Sales Engineer, Sales Development, Account Management, Account Executive)
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs