South Bend, Indiana
Pete for America is looking for people to help scale Pete’s message.
Pete for America is run by a growing, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of candidate, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
We are building a modern campaign, and that means each department needs to leverage well-written content, tailored for the platform, audience, and moment. The content/media team oversees all the digital video content across all our platforms.
What you'll do:
- Help develop and lead the campaign’s email strategy
- Craft emails that are enjoyable and improve how campaigns engage with supporters
- Send emails in campaign mailer
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on how to improve email content and distribution
- Create an analysis and reporting plan that helps optimize email strategies and improve performance
- Collaborate with team members, both within your department and across the campaign
What you'll bring:
- A genuine value for diversity of experience and voices. You know diversity positively impacts outcomes, and you can point to times you've demonstrated this personally and professionally.
- An understanding that the best tool we have at Pete for America is Pete’s message and voice
- A commitment to seamless and inclusive user experience at every turn
- A respect for best practices but willingness to try out something new, too
- Knowledge of social and web platforms
- Ability to pair creative instincts with performance data and analytics to optimize programs
- A love for writing and are a knack for it
- Experience sending emails in a mailer like NGP, BSD, or MailChimp
- Enthusiasm for using the Internet to reach existing and new audiences
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.